At Big Foot Tour, we promise to bring our guests on lovely Hong Kong walking tours. As such, we are always on the lookout for sincere and sociable people, with a BIG love for Hong Kong, to join us in making it fun and easy for our guests to immerse in a real Hong Kong environment. We are hiring Hong Kong walking tour guides now!
Here are some of the key qualities that we think you must have:
- A passion to share and inspire
- Great relationship-building skills
- Fluent in English
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of Hong Kong’s history, culture and cuisine
- A valid Tour Guide License issued by the TIC
Here are some of the key benefits that we provide:
- Meeting awesome people from all over the world
- A friendly working culture
- Regular learning & development courses
- Flexible working hours
and sexylegs – obviously!
If all of these sound great and you would like to be part of our team, we would love to hear from you soon. Please get in touch with our founder, Ski Yeo, via email – hello(‘at’)bigfoottour.com – with the following documents and information:-
- Resume AND your cover letter.
- A short description, in English only, on:
- Why do you think you will be a great Hong Kong walking tour guide?
- What do you like most about Hong Kong and why?
- Our tours run on a daily basis. Which days of the week would you be available to work?
Only completed application will be considered. Suitable candidates will be notified via email. For more information, you can visit: http://www.bigfoottour.com/.